Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Minion Mayhem

Minions, Minions, Minions...they seem to be absolutely everywhere.  I guess they had or have a movie that came out completely dedicated to the minions.  Clearly you can tell I am not a die hard fan.  Anyways, on Sunday I had a hankering for Happy Meal.  This is generally a once a year event that I will go to McDonalds for anything but a shamrock shake or apple pie, just saying.  Yes, I do order a happy meal, it is the perfect portion sizes for me.  Well now in this happy meal was, you guessed it, a minion.  Suddenly minion mayhem was born...

 
Minion Mayhem is basically the adventures of our little minion.  You can follow our minions adventures live via my snapchat: dmbillington
 
Today though I will give you a little snapshot into his weekend adventures via our little section of the cyberworld and shortly on instagram.  Just a note though, think the weekend was pretty hard on the little guy because he has been hiding out for a few days.
 
Since he is our minion, he must love the water and that he did. 
 
 
He even agreed to a stop at the Tiki Bar

 
and of course, the sand bar.


He chatted with Wilson for a bit until we needed to go back to the tiki bar for snacks and cocktails
 

 
Extra cocktails are a must when working up bravery for the rope swing

 
Exhausting, it was.

 
The closure to the day was when he joined us for his very first ice cream

 
And there you have our little world of minion mayhem.  Stay tuned for future episodes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment