Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Favorites

As I sat here and typed the extremely boring mundane title of this post, a moment of sorrow washed over me...June Favorites.  JUNE.  But how and why can one summer month came to an end already.  Absolutely not fair.

Moment:
MEXICO!!

Kayaking with the littles
 
Music My jam - Nothing is really sticking out in my head this month, probably due to my working out aka not working out, vacationing issues

Beauty Product - Sunscreen.  It is summer folks protect that skin.

Clothes - Again, summer...I live in a swimsuit every chance I get.
 
Reading - Started slacking here again, need to pick up my book again.

Watching - Falling Skies...thank you Amazon Prime

Food/Drink - Green juice and plantains If anyone has the receipe for Mexican Green Juice, please send my way.  I miss it sooo much.

Purchase - My green turtle for the sandbar, yeah I only used it one weekend but it is fricken awesome

 and my vacation to Mexico does that count I spent money on it so I am going with a yes!!


Looking Forward too in next month - Camping and a trip to the renassiance fair and of course sandbar boating time every chance I get.

Quick sweet and to the point for the month...now to get the heck out of here.  May this next months weekend go by slower than the flow of molasses in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment