Friday, July 24, 2015

Curing the Hangry Round 3

 
As I sit getting ready to spring out the door for my weekend excursion, thought I would share with you my 3rd Graze box. It is time for Curing the Hangry with the Graze box Round 3.  

And in Round number 3 we have:
1. Hot pepper Jam - Wow, this jam was amazing.  I have never tasted anything like this.  Love
2. Honey Drizzled Cashews - Not a big fan of cashews, but drizzled in honey delicious.  Love.
3. Lightly Salted Popcorn - Normally I drown mine in butter and salt, so this was a change.  And I kind of maybe just slightly burnt it.  Like
4. Honeycomb Flapjack - My eyes have been opened as to why they have a box specifically for this.  Love

Once again nothing I hated in this box, a great variety of flavors....the winner of this round though goes to the Honeycomb Flapjack (since after eating I was seriously considering order a subscription box of only these)

Head over here to find out about my very first box:   Graze Box

1 comment: