Friday, June 5, 2015

Mexican Mayhem and Staying Safe

 
Long time no talk, it is I Chuck the Chiweenie, just in case anyone forgot about me. Quite honestly I am not sure how anyone  could forget about my fluffy adorableness.  My mommie will soon be departing the sack and taking my human teenage brother to Mexico.  It is his first time to Mexico while it is mommies second. Of course, I am not sure if visiting an old person town across the border really should count as visiting Mexico.  
 
Anyway, my mommie is rather nervous about traveling there.  First, it is her first time flying to a foreign country.   Second, Mexico has gotten a bad rap because of those drug cartels.  Third, the most important I am sure, will she have enough clothes, shoes, and sunscreen to wear.
 
My mommie though has no need to fret.   She is my mommie and everyone fears Chuck the Chiweenie in Mexico.  She will be safe and they shall treat her like a queen.  What she should have been concerned about was staying safe in the sun and hydrated.  Since she has a tendency to overlook the little things to take care of herself, I hacked her Amazon Prime account to get her some Mexico travel necessities. 
 
1. Zinka - You know the sunscreen for your nose that was popular in the 80's.  Yeah, I will ensure my mommie brings this cool trend back.  Green noses for all plus people will think she is weird and leave her alone.
 
2.  Reef Safe Sunscreen - Mommie and Forest will be visiting a nature preserve so it is very important the creatures, aside from them, stay safe.  Plus this will ensure my mommie and Forest white bums do not burn.
 
3.  Coola Lip Balm with SPF - I found a mint flavor for my mommie.  She loves having hydrated lips and too often the lips are overlooked for sunscreen.  Which reminds me so are the ears, so I will need to make a big note for them to put sunscreen on their ears.
 
4.   Contigo Water Bottle - Mommie hates having to buy bottled water after security.  With this she can fill up at the airport bubbler or dump a cocktail for the beach in it and it will stay gloriously cold.
 
5.  Easy Spanish Phrase Book - Mommie says she knows Spanish, but asking where you are, get me a margarita and where is the bathroom just may not cut it.  I would say she could rely on Forest since he took Spanish class, but taking it, understanding it, and remembering it are way different.  Just in case, they can communicate.
 
That is what I, Chuck the Chiweenie, have deemed is super important for my mommie and Forest to take with them to Mexico.  My week will be spent snuggling with my daddie.  He promised to take me to Applebees for my first time.  Mommie says dogs are not allowed, but daddie shall sneak me in.
 
Well now I must go and ensure that my mommie is treated like a queen once she arrives in my country of the great Mexico.  Safe Travels...Safe travels all.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment