Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Work It Out - June

Ready set bring on June.
Week 1 : During the first I Started my Monday with a 5 miler mid-pace run.  Tuesday we did some lifting.  Wednesday was a very quick 3 miler. Then nothing on Thursday with a 4.5 mile "long" slow run on Friday. Not really that long but there has been conversation that the treadmills really need a priest this week. They have been kind of possessed and turning on and off when they just feel like it.

Week 2 : Hello Mexico...this girl didn't do shit unless swimming in awesome water counts.   Ok there were more workouts than I could count.  We swam in an underground river every full day we were down there, plus there was tons of walking going on.




Week 3 : Monday started back slow with a 4 miler at a slow pace.  Tuesday we worked out the upper body in prep for the future kayaking trip. Wednesday I did a mid race pace with pick up run for 3 miles.  Then Thursday was the lower body.  Could tell it was a while since I did the lower body since I was hurting on Friday.  Walking down the steps like a little old lady.

Week 4 : Now this week...Monday we had appointments so I opted to skip out of the workout.  Turns out Tuesday morning due to over excessive comsumption of popcorn (note to self get the smaller bag) no work out.  Wednesday morning did a 4 mile run at a mid-pace.  Thought about running outside, but then I wouldn't have gotten to finish my episode of "American Horror Story".  And hell must have frozen over because it was actually cool in the gym today.

On the horizon though for having a half ass week is kayaking the marsh on Saturday, which is a 6 mile paddle....a walk in the park as long as the wind is calm.

 
Until next month when I should have no excuses on why I was a lazy ass...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment