Friday, June 19, 2015

All down hill from here...or not

The time has come where the top of the hill has been reached and it is all down hill from here.  Which in reality is good thing right because climbing up the bitch is a hell of a lot harder then going down it.  I think though, we will chill and hang at the top of this hill enjoying the view and all that has been worked for.
 
Now in case you didn't catch that underlying meaning...it is my hubbie's 40th birthday today. Happy BiRtHdAy!   Today's post shall be my view of his greatest moments, times and things from the last year:
 
1. Completing his first 5k
Yeah, yeah I am a runner so this makes me proud. Being able to cheer him on crossing the finishing was fantastic. 
 
2. Some pretty awesome purchases went down that will up our fun level and make things easier
Oh the jetski.
and then the camper

And a brand new riding lawn mower.
 
Thank goodness we bought the jetski and camper to enable great tales since the stories of the old lawnmower, like how the wheel just fell off, will now be gone.
 
3. Growing your hair back....no but really just being able to have fun and enjoy life no matter how much of our awesome is showing.
 
4. Loving me because really we know how difficult of a task it really is and you choose to put up with my strong willed nature on the regular
 
5.   Quitting smoking and changing to vaping.  Quitting smoking is one of the hardest things a person can do (in my opinion).   I so proud that you choose to quit smoking and were able to conquer that.
 
Happy Birthday!!! And cheers to the view that will be enjoyed from the top...my love, always and forever.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby!

    Quitting smoking is awful. I did it years ago and would not wish it on anyone. LOL

    ReplyDelete