Thursday, June 18, 2015

Graze Box

 
When it comes to mid-afternoons, I have a tendency to become kind of crazy hungry.  I could have even eaten not more than an hour before the hunger pain hits.  Now take that and add in a long drive with dinners commonly not occurring until almost 7 in the evenings, I started to get in a bad habit of hitting the vending machines for a snack.  Those vending machine snacks always end up being the worst choices (aka I go for the king size peanut butter cups) and not single servings. 
 
One day while browsing a magazine, I stumbled upon Graze. With a promise of a free box, I figured why not.  I went in got my account all set up plus went thru and marked all the snacks that I would not like right away.  This is a key part to making sure that you get items you may be interested in trying. If the snack listed has something you don't like in it, just click "trash".

Here is what was in my first box (seen above):
  1. Caramel Apple - Dried apples with caramel dipping sauce for the win
  2. Cocoa and Vanilla Flapjack - These are kind of like granola bars...they are delicious and I can understand why you can now order a box of just flapjacks.
  3. Pomodoro Rustichella - Tomato, Basil and Oregano Almonds, mini tomato breadsticks and cheddar bruschetta.
  4. Garden of England - Apple pieces, strawberries and black currants
I can say I loved the first two things and liked the second two.  This whole box though was a win.  I decided that this was a subscription service that I am completely enjoying since the items I have gotten are unique plus I would not have purchased these on my own.  Watch for my second box review soon...and if you are interested in your own box, click here:  GRAZE

Enjoy you snack time
disclaimer: All opinions were my own and I have not been compensated for this post. I just truly love their snacks and service
 


1 comment: