Wednesday, December 10, 2014

National Holiday. Time for a Celebration

Hello it is I Chuck the Chiweenie overtaking my mommie's blog once again.  Sorry it has been quite sometime, I have been rather busy in the cul de sac.  Before I dig into the details of that, please take a moment to bask in this glorious day, which should be declared a National Holiday for the whole world to celebrate.  Today would be my birthday.  Celebrations shall be had.  Rumor has it mommie will treat me to a human cupcake.  I am sure there will be presents too.  Since one can never have enough presents though feel free to contact my mommie if you would like to send me something to celebrate my day.   It's my birthday!! It's my birthday!!

Moving on to cul de sac business.  There has been quite a stir here and a changing in ranks at the cul de sac. Protecting the cul de sac is a very tough duty.  Bullet does a good job, even with his short attention span, of watching the front of the homestead.  I have devoted my time to watching the back.  Now this has left very little time for me to personally protect my humans, my mommie in particular and then daddie especially when I need a puppie massage.  Hey I work hard.    Sometime in November mommie and daddie decided that I would be better suited to ensure their personal protection full time.  To enable me to do this, they brought home a new puppy brother that I can train to take over as the backyard guard.

Let me introduce...Little Man. 
Even his name sounds fierce.  Like a professional boxer. He wears no tags just a label from mommie. Mommie says he is quiet and stealthy like a ninja. I have seen it. I mean he can poop on the floor 3 feet away from them and be on the couch by the time anyone notices. Plus he is not afraid of baby gates.  He will push them over to gain access to the forbidden rooms in the house, one being the teenage boy's room and anyone who can go into there is one brave brave puppie soul.
 
Our first order of business was to take him for a walk in the cul de sac.  One needs to be shown the perimeter they are expected to protect.  He must memorize the lines of where protection should begin and the neighbors cars.  Mommie and daddie do not approve when we bark at the neighbors cars.  It is rude.

Here he is cross training with Bullet while I oversee the process.
 
Now to make sure he stays lean and mean, my Uncle has been bringing over Ava monster for him to "play with".   She is bigger than him and will just keep getting bigger.  Plus she is younger and training to be a hunter.  Here they are in one of their practice sessions.
 



 
Of course I must oversee everything to ensure that they are both working hard and Little man is performing to the specifications I have established for him.
 


Now my dear people you are aware on why I have not had the time to pay a visit to my mommies blog for sometime.  No worries though I will be back on schedule here soon.  For now though I must go, we are going to party like it's my birthday....

 IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment