Friday, December 5, 2014

November Favorites

Moment:
Even though it was tough going bringing home Little Man was a great moment.

My brother getting my little pup niece Miss Ava monster.  She is growing like a weed too.

Brian Setzer Christmas concert.  Goodness I love me some rockabilly.

 
Music My jam - Taylor Swift Shake it off...really I have been hard core jamming when this comes on the radio emabrassing




Beauty Product - Soaps from Lush
Oh my I got the Ice Blue and I believe the other was Bohemian, it smells like lemon and is a glorious wake me up fresh smell in the morning.  And my skin feels seriously clean after I use these.  Suddenly a soap lover.


Clothes - No clue on this one this month. November has been all over the board here.
 
Reading - Bloglovin, Magazines...really need to get to some books already.

Watching - The Following Season 2 - And we saw "Mockingjay", which everyone loved.

Food/Drink -
Hello it maybe winter but the grocery store had a sale and again it is winter so might as well add me a little fluff.

Purchase - Can't say that I had to much except maybe a pair of navy blue skinnies oh and I finally got a decent rain coat that I have been lusting after during our outlet mall trip.

Internet Random - I seriously have got nothing this month.  Can you tell how busy the world has been for me lately, argh.

Looking Forward too in next month or now this month....having my teeth cleaned.  Yes, seriously people I love how they feel afterwards and then of course, getting Christmas out of the way.  And on that note, I am out of here with plans to absolutely crush some savings at Kohls later.

No comments:

Post a Comment