Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fa la la la laaaa, Ho ho ho

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays 'tis the day before Christmas. After the craziness of prep for this holiday, everyone can finally relax and take a moment to make a moment.  After all, this is what it is about, the moments and memories with your family and friends; whether it be the beautiful glorious moments or ones where George decides to start a fight at the dinner table and launches mashed potatoes at Grandma.

Today I shall bring you a taste of Christmas that has been placed upon our home...my ornaments that represent the memories and love from my family.
 A key to represent our first home : A bear I painted for my son's first Christmas
The first ornament my son made me : An ornament to represent our wedding day


 A nutcracker that I got when I saw the Nutcracker with the steppie : the first village building I painted
First ornament made with the puppies : Ornament my mommie made me this year

Ornament made by my grandmother : Ornament made by my mother last year

Now to help get everyone in the mood, let's add a little Christmas cheer via my kind of Christmas music

(Everybody`s Waitin` For) The by The Brian Setzer Orchestra on Grooveshark Boogie Woogie Santa Claus by The Brian Setzer Orchestra on Grooveshark`Zat You Santa Claus? by The Brian Setzer Orchestra on GroovesharkHey Santa! by The Brian Setzer Orchestra on GroovesharkWho Put the Stump? by Bob Rivers on GroovesharkBe Claus I Got High by Bob Rivers on Grooveshark
There you have a few good songs and laugh or two for Christmas.

May you and your families have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays making many memories



No comments:

Post a Comment