Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What Christmas Means to you #blogmas14

What Christmas means to me...well first let's get the stressful rant out of the way of the tedious task of putting up the tree.  Ok I am sorry, but really I need a way to strategically pick it up place it somewhere and have it ready to go with lights, ornaments etc. for the next year.  See we inherited a tree that we have to place every branch in and then "fluff" it. Since the year before I basically stood (aka jumped up n down on it) to get it flattened to fit the box.

Some people look forward to that and that is what it means to them...others look forward to getting the gifts.  I though would rather give them...I look forward to the crazy task of finding just the perfect gift for that person.  Something that they will love and is a surprise.  I read this from Real Simple yesterday and it hit it spot on for me...Habits of Thoughtful Gift Givers

 

Look at that joy when she realized she got a box of crackers...kidding.  We love using food boxes.  Or the joy on my son's face, which was truly just the happiness of it possibly being the last box before the motherload.  Seriously though for me it is getting the perfect little thing for someone and watching them absolutely love it.
 
After all of that, I just love spending time with my family and all the laughs and craziness that goes along with it.  Our family is seriously awesome.
 


#Blogmas14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment