Monday, December 22, 2014

Sparkling like Tinsel

Happy wholly the weekend before Christmas has came and went.  Which basically means that I spent it tying up a few little details. 

Friday evening found me grabbing some last minute gifts for the furry kids at the pet store.  Saturday was consumed with getting our family video off the ground and wrapping gifts.  Now let's talk about wrapping gifts.  If you recall this is one of the tasks that does not rank very high on the joy list.  Have you seen that YouTube video of the wrapping on the diagonal master wrapper crap.  Clearly I am saying this since I tried it and basically said screw it after the first fold.  Here is the video:



That person is pretty crazy amazing. In an attempt to seriously figure this out I looked for another, slower then a herd of turtle video on diagonal present wrapping.  Well I did find some and may give it another shot if additional presents decide to come around.  If you figured this out, kudos to you. 

I can also say though that I discovered a bonus to wrapping gifts while the hubbie was downstairs tinkering in the basement.   Binge watching for the win.  I finally finished Dexter!! And oh my goodness.

Sunday was the standard...house cleaning and shopping, family dinner...fa la la.

 Now feeling fairly set for Christmas every year I go thru the famous what the heck do I wear for Christmas thing.  That whole getting super dressed up really doesn't fit.  And I am seriously a comfort geared creature when it comes to hanging  out with the family.  For those of you in the same boat, I embraced my inner fashion blogger to bring you a few ideas or aka what you will find me chilling in.

Does this sweater just not scream Clark Griswold...big comfy wintery.  Sweaters, scarfs etc can be found at Maurices.

And there you have it...plus I discovered why there really are no northern fashion bloggers.  Winter is cold and you totally freeze your bum off taking the pictures.
 
Until another day, my people and may your presents all be wrapped...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment