Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Fluffy...Fluffy

As I was sitting here spending my time, more like struggling as to what to put into this little space of mine today, it hit me.  Clearly, I know. Hard to believe you didn't see it coming since there is a post you are reading right about now.  You see I am trying to get things back in order and gear up for the week ahead.  Plus I am anxiously awaiting my new planner, which will hopefully help with all my scatteredness.

Now since everything that seems to be on the forefront is with Christmas and I was no way prepared for this Christmas type talk today....I had the glorious epiphany that hey maybe I should give everyone a catch up of where the heck my running has been at or not.   

This is the first week in all of December that I have ran twice during the week.  Normally I run 3x's per week and cross train on 2.  Plus the general work outs have been a mass amount of suckage.   At least this week I am back on track, which truly is perfect timing since I will "resting" over the holidays to prep myself for next years training.

Basically the conclusion or announcement of this post is that I have officially declared December the Fluffing month

 
Look at that cute fluffy bunnie.  Fluffy equals adorable. 
Well for now, plus when I tell myself next year that I am going to hit this weight goal and those I shoved every single cookie, chocolate covered cherry and cocktail in my mouth I could think of pounds melt away I will surely feel like a totally hard body rockstar.  Making that whole shit I want to do this year stuff feel like it is going so much better.
 
So cheers to fluffing it up this month
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment