Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Faves

Moments:
Happy Anniversary to us with glorious food and music.

One more glorious bikini day on the sandbar

Celebrating this fantastic kids birthday
 
Music My jam - 80's rock.  I have been completely jamming out to Motley Crue etc. on my runs.  And just loaded up a ton more for my upcoming run.

Beauty Product -   NYX mega shine Lipgloss

Clothes -  With the chiller days, I have been completely rocking my puffer vest.
 
Reading - Still staying caught up on the magazines

Watching - Tuesday TV nights have been implemented so I can say I am finally watching something and getting caught up on American Horror Story...that show is glorious.

Food/Drink - Chobani Flips yogurt.  Seriously in love with these - in particular the coconut almond, dark chocolate one. 

Purchase: The coffee maker.  I have a coffee pot that doesn't drip while pouring plus this makes some seriously awesome hot apple cider.


Smelling: Autumn Days


Blog Post - One of my fave blog posts of the month actually just happened in the last few days when Kelli posted her 40 by 40 list.  I love this idea so much, I just may have to give this a try myself. Dirtbag Darlings: Base Camp Feeling swell. (sorry, you will have to google this later to find, at the current time her website it not letting me view it) I love her drive for encouraging other women to just get outdoors explore and push themselves to new limits...and I love this quote from her "We're from all ages and places. We're the newbies and the professionals. We're the ones wearing lulemon to the climbing gym and duct taping our dad's hand-me down jackets back together. We're the ones with the dirty feet salty hair, goggle tans, borrowed surfboards, threadbare backpacks and great stories." This blog post from her was great all about as it says, feeling swell.  She is also the inspiration for my future spin off from life in the sack; more details to come on this when I am a little closer to giving "birth" to that baby.


Looking Forward too in next month:  Marathoning, Pumpin Farming, Homecoming, Halloweening, and birthdays.

How was your September and what are you looking forward too/


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated anniversary! Looks like September was a great month for you. :)

    ReplyDelete