Thursday, October 2, 2014

Linking up with Steph

Today's post is going to be basically be dedicated to Steph over at Life According to Steph. Now if you ventured over to her blog you would know that she can hausfrau like no other person on the planet.  If she would ever run out of things to do at her house, I would gladly let her come over to mine and whip it into shape.  And now moving on....
Life According to Steph
 
 First up her monthly goal setting link up...I was a little late in the game for September's which was Fitness.  This is completely ok since if I had, I think I would have failed with flying colors.  Training for my marathon though, which is a win.  My days are numbered to the big 26.2...three to be exact.  
 
 Jumping fully on board though for October, in which the goal will be goals related to food.  I like food. So here are my goals for October:
  1. Eat fish a 2x's per week.
  2. Eat oatmeal a minimum of 3x's per week
  3. Try one new restaurant around the area where I live
  4. Indulge in a caramel apple
 
 
Life According to Steph
Next up is her October Wallet Watch...it seems like it has been forever and the timing couldn't be better accountability people.

My Parameters are:
  1. Cannot eat out more than 4 times this month - There are already too many dates of eating out on the calendar and need to keep it like that, no more.
  2. No clothes, shoes, or makeup purchases
  3. Stay within our planned excursions aka no last minutes and stick to my budgeted amount: Pumpkin Farm, Marathon Weekend, Birthday, and Halloween
  4. If the item is not on my list when I go into the store, it is not getting bought
 And that is what will be a happening in the month of October, so wish me luck and stay tuned with how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment