Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloweenie Time

Happy Halloween.  'Tis the time of year that should be placing some fear amongst thee.  I feel like I have been a bit of a ghost here in my little cyberworld.  Just eloquently hiding amongst the dark shadows awaiting the appropriate time to lurch forward and make myself known.  I have been draped in a cloak of sickness this week.  I silently hope the little ghosts and goblins shall scare away that which haunts me this week.

What my Halloween shall bring me this year if it shall ever be so inclined....

 A little scary movie time

with Some Pizza and Wine

And some trick or treat time with my little hood rats



Of course we must reflect that this morning our little Wisconsin decided to give us a little trick thinking it 'twas winter

  And with that quick little hello world insight, May everyone have a Happy Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment