Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Feel Pretty - Stitch Fixery #9

It was that time again when a glorious little box arrives at my doorstep filled with clothes for me to try.  Now on my last fix, I bought the whole box and ended up gifting one of the shirts.  This time around Jessica took care of my fix again and completely hit it out of the park.  With that being said, you should know I kept the whole box and this is what is now gracing my closet...bring on stitch fix out and about.

1. Rodrigo Racerback Printed Stripe Tank
2. Anita Ponte Pant
And the winners for our anniversary date and absolutely perfect for our Cage the Elephant and The Black Keys concert.  The top trendy and the pants super comfortable and perfectly fit. If you have a special occasion coming, let the stylist know.  They are amazing at picking the perfect items.

3. Malcom Abstract Chevron Dolman Sleeve Top - this picture does this shirt no justice.  The colors are vibrant and fun plus the material is super soft.  For out little Mexican night, I paired it with some skinny jeans and red pumps.   Next up it will be accompanied by some bright flats or flippie flops for a little more casual/work wear.

4. Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse - Long sleeved yet somewhat shear.  Perfect for our Wisconsin in between weather that we get during the fall months. You can write this down to as my very first red shirt in my wardrobe.


5. Benfield Heathered Drape front Cardigan - This was the very first one I tried on and knew it was a keeper.  Even the hubbie knew it wasn't going anywhere.  Super soft, cozy and perfect for throwing on during these cooler fall days.

And there you have my last super glorious stitch fix.  Jessica Rocks.  And now I shall impatiently wait until my next one.

Now the famous last words, if you haven't tried it....go do it already.  Here are the details on how you can get in on the action.

Stitch Fix
If you are unaware what it is, here are some details. Go online here: Stitchfix. Fill out a style profile, pay $20 to have the sylist pick out and send you clothes. Once you receive them you have three days to choose which ones you will keep and which ones you will return. You make notes online also regarding what you liked or didn't like to help out the stylist on your next fix.
Now this girl, will just be sitting on the porch waiting for my next little box of glory to arrive.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I really didn't like my last fix - it was SO summery and everything was super expensive. It was my 7th fix too so they should know whats up! I ended up keeping a cardigan but was expecting so much more!

    ReplyDelete