Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Word, It's Wednesday

Take note there is no "less" after word today.  Why? Why not?  Because I seriously have something to say.  Earth shattering, doubtful.  Fun definetly.  Hold onto your britches.

COFFEE
This is the basis of a functioning Dawn in the morning.  I swear I will never schedule a doctor appointment that requires fasting and NO COFFEE on a MONDAY EVER again.  Goodness did that first cup taste glorious.

Starbucks...Thank you Alana, tons of hugs and kisses for telling me about a Salted Carmel Frap last year.  Left myself a note and noticed they brought it back.  I will never be the same again.  This thing is glorious.  
Was determined to have a good day last Friday and forget about some craptastical past items that occurred.  Decided to treat myself to a Starbucks before heading off to my son's cross country meet.  Talk about excitement. The afternoon was just going fast enough. And yes again it was glorious.  Plus to hopefully help someone else have a great start to their weekend, I decided a fun random act of kindness was in order at the drive thru.  Bought the person behind me their coffee. Whoot, Happy Friday to you to random person.
 
Boom, Word.  It's Wednesday.  Happy Hump Day Peeps! 
 
Dawn Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment