Monday, September 9, 2013

Turtle Turtle Turtle

It seems like it has been forever since I had a blog post out there. Actually I thought that on Friday and then proceeded to start a list of the random things that were running thru my brain. Well this turned out to be a rather large list. What does this little list all entail ?!?  Alot.  After typing it all.  Boring myself for a little while, I decided that I would just break it down into a few posts.  And since it is Monday instead of Friday, some may just get incorporated into the weekend post.

First, let's get the dirtiness out of the way.  I am not talking mud here either people.  Conversation with my mother about reading "Fifty Shades of Grey". Yes, my mother.  The minute she said, "Did you read 'Fifty Shades of Gray'? I just did."  La lalala...Plugging my ears. She heard so much about it on TV that she decided she had to read it.  She was like it was just about doing the dirty (my words) and terrible things.  There was not even a plot she said.  Yes mom. Not on my read list. Do not need to hear anymore.  Thanks for the update though. 

Now one or two more random thoughts from my Friday: Really contemplating revamping my whole blog page. Just not feeling what I have got going on at the moment. And we haven't found any geocaches in our hometown this year. What ?!? We need to get on top of that since it is a bucket list/goal of mine.
 
On Friday while I was at work I got an awesome picture from my hubbie.
 
 
Baby turtle making his way across the parking lot where he works.


Now that was just the beginning of the turtle parade at his work.  They watched the parking lot all day.  Managed to help 17 turtles make it across the parking lot to the woods by the river to finish their little journey.
And here was number 17, his little buddy.
 
During the night the second shift folks actually had turtles walking into the building trying to make it to the river.  I think I would have been so excited I would have peed myself seeing a turtle walking in my building.  Yeah gross I know.
 
And our darling baby turtles still have not hatched.  Waiting and waiting.  Patience is not my virtue with this super awesome event.
 
Turtle Power.  Let's Go Already. 
 
Dawn Marie
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment