Friday, September 20, 2013

Bring on the Friday Five

Hi five people.  It is Friday we have made it.  Bring on the weekend. 

Since it is Friday and we have managed to survive five days of work, thank goodness. I decided to bring to you lovelies five fun things from the my little week.  Ready, here we go:

1. Marc Jacobs Perfume: It started with a roller ball of Honey.  Then some samples came with my sephora order.  Discovered Marc has got it going on when it comes to making me smell pretty.  Add these to my fave perfume list.

 
2.Bath and Body Works Candles: Oh yeah the 2 for $22 deal is going on with the 3 wick candles.  Bring on some fall scents.
 
3. Stitchfix:   Got my second fix.  I love it.  It is like Christmas morning.  On this round I asked for a dress to wear to the Jersey Boys musical.   They definetly provided me with some variety.  Plus included a fall transition outfit.  Here is a peek at my fix.


 Here are the three dresses.....Which one did I pick you ask?  Well now you will just have to wait and see.
 
4. Coffee, enough said


And last but definetly, not the least.

5. The goodness of people: All to often you only hear of the bad and negativity in the world.  Love when I stumble on stuff like this.  It makes my heart happy.

Article 1:
http://www.today.com/style/teen-down-syndrome-stars-wet-seal-campaign-4B11194690

Think I may have to take some time to shop at Wet Seal.  Great show of character.

Article 2:
http://www.today.com/news/dairy-queen-workers-good-deed-goes-viral-4B11203810

Here is the letter:


Now that rounds up the weeks fab five for me...let's get our groove on and get into the weekend.  Enjoy my peeps.

 
xoxo...Dawn Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment