Friday, September 13, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the wall

It is finally Friday folks.  This is just completely awesome this week since on Tuesday I thought it was Thursday. Then Thursday I thought it was Friday.  Good grief.

Now as I mentioned in my other post Wisconsin Weekend, I was hoping to pick up my new camera.  There was a no stock hiccup.  Called on Tuesday afternoon, they had one in stock.  So boom put that bad boy on hold and snagged it after work.  Along with a dinner pickup at Burger King. Did I have one happy hubbie that night.

Anywho, ha let's just get to the whole point of this entry.  Mirror Mirror on the wall....basically a reflection of my week. And afterall I had a new camera to play with.  So as always...bring on the pictures.  (I love pictures just in case you missed that)

In case you do not follow me on instagram (to do that would be awesome, just sayin), here are a few of the first pictures:

These were taken with the pet mode. Love them.  And be grateful I left out the zooming in on the chiweenie pooping picture. My husband is starting to regret the words "here let me show something".

 
This would be the second frog in the history of us living in our house that has decided it needed to be a window peeper. Not really sure what is so exciting in the kitchen. And now just a whole bunch of random pics....

 




Meet the picnic goldfish.  My hubbie won these for us last year at the Firemens Picnic.  Amazingly they are still with us.

And glorious day yesterday, my package from Sephora came.  I love packages.  It is like Christmas.

Buxom Lipgloss is amazeballs.  Makes my lips tingle, literally.  Hook yourself up here: Buxom Time to Shine

And the Sephora Superstars. This was a had to have since it contained the Argan oil that makes my skin happy and a few gems that I really wanted to try.  Since I had a whole bunch of new makeup plus a new camera, did a little recruiting in my house for a volunteer I could paint up.   Now for some odd reason the boys weren't interesting, but the steppie was game.  End result.
 
Not bad at all and bonus points for not making her look like a clown.
 
And now let's back that azzz up
Linking up with:
Happy Friday Dance, lovelies.
 
Dawn Marie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment