Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Craptastical

Well now this post is late...been sitting in the drafts.  Sometimes you just need to step back and .    let it breathe photo: let me breathe leter.jpg   Since things are all aired out now, here we go.

Craptastical.   Pretty much sums up a  few days and just my overall feeling in general.  Bad news out of the hubbies work.  Followed with a filling coming loose (completely my fault, teeth are not tools, do not use them to pry open a water bottle top, Whoops). Then just the standard little irrelevant things that would be overlooked on a normal day except when added on the top of a few major things.  Feeling like the direction things were going is eerily like the past.  Grab all that mold it into one ball and it basically wore me down to the craptastical day(s).

Now when things go south, you have no other option but too... 

Master plan was put in place so we may persevere thru the bad news from the hubbie's work. A portion of this plan may end up a blog entry in itself.  Will definetly be a test in our household. Yes let the suspense kill you.  Tooth fix, dentist called.  Easy.   Big things out of the way.


sunshine photo: sunshine sunshine.jpg
 
Sunshine to my day.

When one is having a craptastical day even the littlest thing seems like such a chore.  I have been on a quest for some curtians.  Target limited stock.  Have to go.  Suck it up buttercup and off I go.  There also was a half off deal at Starbucks for these refersh things I wanted to try.  Starbucks in Target. Both had to make it a little better. Sucking it up. Big girl panties on. In my lateness getting off of work, got to Starbucks just after it ended.  Bummed. Still staying with the plan and getting one anyways. Then the wonderful lady said even though it was after five she would give me the half off. (I didn't even ask) Thank you...this little act meant the world at that moment. 

Even managed to get the last curtain panel I needed for our future living room redo.  This was an exciting moment.   For a moment I thought I was going to have to try and figure out what or how to hang just one panel on the window.

Due to Smirnoff taking away my favorite Cranberry-Lime summer beverage of choice.  Yes, everything that I love seems to get discontinued. Seriously. Now from various sources, heard about the Straw-ber-rita budweiser margarita thing. Put that on my try list.  Hubbie happened to find a "single" serving size aka a very large single can versus a 12 pack to try.  So bam got try that upon my arrival coming home.  And my hubbie was there...the one I fell in love with. 

sunshine photo: Sunshine in your path? photobucket-1137-1372706210981_zps63abf787.jpg
 
 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment