Monday, July 8, 2013

And then it was Monday...

Of course my intention on Monday is always to reflect back on our living like rockstar weekends.  Play hard or go home...or go to work.  Going to work on Monday is the forced regroup. I guess everyone needs a guaranteed break from all the fun.  Anyways, that little weekend show summary will not be happenening at the moment due to living it up until the very end this weekend.  So my pretties you will need to wait until tomorrow.

I will let you in on what caused part of this little delay. A tv show.  Yep. Instead of going thru my pictures from our little weekend show I was watching TV.  This is not a common occurence by any means.  How did this happen.  A morning show, Elvis Duran, kept talking about this show called "The Following".  After hearing them talk it up for so long, I discovered that they were going to reair the show over the summer.  Awesome.  Hook me up, I am in.  First episode I watched.  Fantastic. 

Here is the trailer, FYI it seriously is INTENSE:


Oh and on my first episode of the show, I only screamed once.   Completely blaming that on the little chiweenie starting to bark and the  very instant someone jumped out during the show.  So for now...peace out my peeps until tomorrow.

 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment