Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tra La La

Tra La La!!  Finally, the day has arrived where I can shout out the latest and greatest news.  We are now the proud partial owners of a BOAT!!

This came up and then went down fairly quickly.  After our weekends on the water, it became evident how much we love, love the water.  Leave it up to me to cruise craigslist, find a boat, and then email to everyone.  BOOM...split second later everyone (the hubbie and little bro) thinks it is a great idea. And suddenly the wheels were in motion.  Little bro took care of going to check it out and doing all of those things.  I am sooooo grateful he did that. Now I do have to say in the midst of my I want, I want (stomping my feet), his very centered, calm, we will see self made me want to ring his neck.  After all I wanted.  

Anywho on with the story.  He looked.  Didn't hear anything from him.  That was like the longest two hours.   Then he shows up on a motorcycle, no boat.  Proceeds to give no clues as to whether or not we were all going to be boat owners.  Then as he is stting right next to us we get a pic message from him.  BAM...picture of the boat in his driveway.  YES YES YES

Throw the teenagers in the car for the surprise...they did not have any idea until we pulled in the driveway. So Fun.   Ok so now let's check out our little pride and joy. Already nicknamed...

Swag Time



Yeah...that would be water skis included. Let's cross our fingers there is not a broken leg post in the future.
 
And one happy hubbie. 
 
Now to take care of the little details before we can take it on our maiden voyage.  Sunday can not come soon enough.
 
 
 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment