Friday, June 28, 2013

June's Favorite Things

These are a few of my favorite things from June.
1. Pillows - Target has some amazing pillows.  After that little excursion had to stop or I would completely lose my chair.


 
2.  Peanut Butter paired with cake - Amazing peanut butter cupcake at the Jersey Street Music Fest and an awesome Peanut Butter cake for the hubbie's birthday.  Oh nuts that stuff was so crazy good.


 
3. The nephews - Two of the most ubberly cute, super awesome boys on the planet.  I am so grateful they came into my world.  Thanks little bro.

4. Finding a fun reason to celebrate which led to having a picnic with my family.  And with it brought the joys of remembering the hubbie and my "first" date.

5.  Running with my son.  Grateful a few years ago I encouraged him to come run with me.  Now we have something that we can always share.  Even if I maybe slower.
 
6.  Turtles - look for some of my past posts on my declaration of my love for turtles.
 
There were some amazing days in June.  Hard to believe the first month of summer is just about behind us.
 
 
 

 photo 80d1f590-b4d5-41b1-ac17-a3176860d455_zpsf1617518.jpg
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Target is one of my favorite stores, just for all the fun decorations. Stopping by from the Pieces of Happy link-up, and excited to follow all of your travels.
    xo, Hima
    P.S. I just started a blog and joined the cool kids club. I'd love for you to swing by and leave me a comment with some feedback! Thank you so much.
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Target is amazeballs. Love it. Heading over to take a peek at your world. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
    2. Hey Dawn! Thanks for stopping by and following! Sorry for the double comment, but I wanted to let you know something that another veteran blogger so kindly pointed out to me. When you leave comments, you're a no-reply blogger and your email doesn't show up, and so we can't reply to you by email, which sucks because thats how you get a conversation blogger. Just google a way to fix it (there are TONS of tutorials out there- and you'll be fine.
      xo, Hima
      Hima Hearts

      Delete
  2. Target really does have amazing pillows. I recently just bought 2 huge pillows there in their clearance section. Your nephews are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete