Monday, June 3, 2013

Dear Weekend

Dear Weekend,
    It was about time that you got here.   There was so much I thought I had in store.  You though decided to bring me so much more.  And now I think I am starting to sound like a little Dr. Seuss rhyme.


Dear Papa Murphys,
    I have already declared my admiration and gratefulness in another post. Find that here:
Coming to the Rescue
 Thank you again

 
 
Dear Pandora
   Thank you for making the most adorable elephant pandora bead.  My steppie will be ever so grateful to receive her very first true Pandora bead of her most favorite animal on the planet.
 

Dear Run,
   I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful morning to enjoy you.  Extremely grateful I kicked myself in the butt and decided to not be lazy.  Otherwise I would not have enjoyed the view at mile 3 and adorableness at the "finish" line.

 
Dear little brother,
    The last place I expected to be this weekend was hitting Bethesda and Goodwill to ensure you were styling for your '80s party.   Plus rocking out to a little "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore. What an inspiration that we had dressing you up like John Bender from the breakfast club.  You hit the nail right on the head.
 


 
 Closing note....weekend you can not come soon enough again.  With the promise of going up north, your arrival is once again anxiously awaited.
 
 
 

dear weekend button Dear Weekend {A New Blog Hop!}  photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...Papa Murphy's! I haven't had that in a while! I just recently started running, and it feels good, to do it, doesn't it? We threw an 80's party a few months ago and it was SO much fun!! Thanks for linking up for Dear Weekend!!
    Eva @ Snappee Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Running is the bomb. Not only does it give me time to think and work thru things, but also the justification to eat Pape Murphys on a whim. Thank you...I enjoy your blog.

      Delete