Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pillows, Glorious Pillows

 
PIllows, glorious pillows. Never did I realize how much I adore you.  You can be soft, fluffy, or even sparkly.   I can change you out with the season or even to match my mood.  
 
The beauty that the chair holds (to my husband dismay) has some of the latest additions to pillow collection.   The hubbie thinks I really do have a pillow problem now.  Possibly quite possibly. How can a girl help herself in Target. One of the pillows though was particularly bought for the hubbie. You know he needs to have his very own super soft fluffy one.   He will love it.  Just wait and see. Really people isn't it just a girl trying to make our house look beautiful or inviting. That is part of it, of course. See we are working on updating the living room.  In my opinion easiest way to add color is in the accessories (pillows, curtains, blankets).  Seriously, whatever, they are cute I like them. Period.   Here are some more glorious pillows that call the living room home.
Oh yeah. Your eyes are not deceiving you, that is an extremely awesome ugly chair under those pillows.
 
Now this was one of my favorites from the recent excursion.  Not the cuddling type of pillow.  Sparkly pretty awesome.  Sometimes that is all you need.    
 
 
 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment