Saturday, June 1, 2013

Coming to the rescue...

You have been there in the times when I am just plain tired and just don't feel like doing anything.  You have been my back up.  I have been relying on you without giving you the praise that you deserve. So once again on a Friday evening after a long day here you are coming to the rescue again. Today was beyond the others you also presented to me that you would step it up and be coming to ease more of my days. Monday - Wednesday want to be on your schedule too now.  That was it, you pushed me over the edge....Papa Murphy's you are awesome, amazeballs, fantatstic.  Aaaahhhh.

 Well now who is going to pass up a $5 large Papa Murphy's pizza Monday-Wednesday?  Not sure what flavors they will be serving up. That is a serious deal in my book.  Especially when one is feeding a teenage boy.  Once again I jump up with a great big heck yeah!!   Way to go Papa Murphys!

 
Ps...thanks for an awesome dinner too.   Chicken bacon stuffed.  Boom.
 
 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

2 comments: