Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Gettin' Dirty

Time to get down and dirty. Now last October I vowed to never do a mudrun again.   After a slight arm pulling by a girl I work with, it happened again.  This mudrun was by far way more awesome than the last one I did.  Guess it sort of helped that with all the rain we had lately the whole course was like running thru one gigantic mud pit.  Wish a camera would have survived to share all the fun. There were nature made mud slides that you went down into streams, running tree to tree just so you wouldn't slide on your bottom the whole way down the trail, and the views were just gorgeous.

Now time for me to shut up and put out all the dirty little snapshots from the day.
The Team
Seriously need one of these in the backyard.  Face first for this girl and I flew down.
The very steep hill you see...yeah you had to pull yourself up that via a rope. 
Aside from those awesome ugly shorts my legs are there somewhere.
The team in our mudified glory.
And a little brag...my son and myself first and second place in our team.  Just slightly competitive.
 
This will definetly be happening next year.  And the hubbie and steppie won't be staying so clean.
 
 

 photo 34ba9c4e-39f4-42b9-adb5-4d3c79ee5ca3_zps03f7ef7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment