Tuesday, November 18, 2014

These are a few of my favorite things - My List

 
1. Scarf from Krochet Kids - Just stumbled upon this place today.  Handmade items that benefit those who live in poverty.
Elodie-Teal_Flat-2
 
2.  Glamglow Masks - These are absolutely amazing, but pricey hence why there is no better place to put them then on a wishlist.
GLAMGLOW - Gift Sexy
 
3.  Labeler -  My inner organizational freak has been wanting one of these for awhile now.  to think of all the glorious things that could be labeled.
 
 
4.  Waterfall Soap Dish - Seriously I did not know that this existed and since I have been loving Lush soaps lately...I think I want one.
 
5. Kelty Mesa Tent 2 person -  Having been scoping these out for backpacking. 
Kelty Grand Mesa 2 Tent 2-Person 3-Season
 
There you have my little wish list.  Surprisingly these items were actually pretty hard for me to come up with.   Guess that could only mean one thing...I am happy with what I have...but if someone would want to send one of them my way, I won't be complaining.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That scarf looks super cozy, great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very intrigued by the Glamglow products because I've seen lots of reviews from people but Ive never used them! A label maker is always a good idea too :)

    ReplyDelete