Monday, November 10, 2014

The weekend past...

Ah a new week. Seriously I may be one of the few people who slightly loves a Monday.  It is just a fresh start to the crazy.  Looking back at the weekend it was one of those...geez I was really busy, but wait I have so few pictures.

Friday evening was a whole lot of nothing.  Saturday morning though I went for a quick 6 mile run with L up where she lives.  I seriously cannot believe that I took no pictures while we were running.  The town where she lives in one of those that is fairly close to where I live yet I never went exploring there.  They have beautiful trails, sculptures, and some windmill house looking thing.  Now you see why I can't believe there are no pictures. Guess that is what happens when two girls are busy catching up. And we almost missed this deer crossing our path, which if we would have shut up maybe it wouldn't have heard us coming.  It was hard to believe that I hadn't talked to her much since our last race and the addition of Little Man.  I can say that it is much more fun to tell the trials of Little Man then to live them.

Saturday afternoon, I took my last adventure to the mall before Christmas.  I do not go anywhere near that place during the holidays.  I did get all my musts done.  Cell phone screen...fixed, and a new case purchased to ensure that it does not happen again.  Watch band adjusted, so excited I am able to wear my new, dream Micheal Kors watch finally.   And let's bring on the haul since it will probably be the only picture I have from my weekend.

 
Lush - Have I proclaimed my love for Lush, of course I have.  This time around it was two new soaps. Oh and sexy peel smells glorious.  It is a complete wake me the F' up type of scent. I will be trying their eye cream and also a face moisturizer.  Then I grabbed one of their shampoo bars, Seanik, which I used this morning and it was glorious.  And of course, I had to grab a staple, Mask of Magnaminty.
 
Then there was a quick stop at Ulta for a few more things, mascara, brushes, and a mask to try for the dead of winter.  I picked up a few books for the littles for Christmas.   Of course no mall trip would be complete without some Buddy Squirrel popcorn. Not to forget a side trip to the cheesecake factory to take some goodness home.
 
Saturday evening was for a quick dinner at our fave Mexican restaurant.  Which led to our normal Sunday of grocery shopping, cleaning, and putting away a few of the outside stuff that was overlooked. Experimental dinner item of the evening was spaghetti squash.  I just used butter and garlic on mine.  Now the question, it was slightly crunchy....is that how it is suppose to be?  Someone help a girl out.
 
Overall a nice weekend...and our Little Man is acclimating nicely.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment