Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Run Fast

There comes those strange times when I least expect that it happens, the moment when I have the run.  The most unexpected amazing run. The run that makes me feel empowered and able to take on the world. And that glorious run has graced me with its beauty not once, but twice this week.

Both runs were different, one was a pace/tempo run and the other today was speed work, but both left me feeling exhilarated.  The tempo run was dead on.  Five miles steady with a slightly faster number six.  The speed work today netted me a new 5k PR for the treadmill, holler.  And to think the shit I shoveled in my mouth for dinner last night was two bowls of cheese popcorn.

Now my next run looks to be Friday AM and let's hope that things come in three's and I will rock the hell out of that one too.  And since I really wanted to link up with Helene today...here is what I am deeming to be the song of the week for me.

Helene in Between Song of the Week Wednesday


Florence and the Machine - Dogs Day are Over


Enjoy and if you run may your runs be exhilarating.
 


1 comment: