Friday, November 14, 2014

Sock it to Me

Seriously thought my Friday five was not going to be happening this week.  There was absolutely nothing coming out of my brain this week.  Then inspiration hit me via L's facebook and boom the Sock it to me Friday Five.

1.   These for your inner geek...and not only do you get one cape, but two


2.  Really....sumo wrestler socks.
Men's Sumo Wrestlers Socks

3.  Oh honey your are just the bees knees

Bee's Knee Highs

4.   And sometimes you just feel a little hungry...

Fun Sushi Printed Gray Fashion Knit Knee High Socks

5.   If sushi isn't your thing how about some Cheetos...
Nike Elite Socks Custom Cheetos XXtra Flaming Hot.. 1-2 day Shipping
 
Goodness I had so much fun trolling the realms of the internet looking for socks.  Since everyone knows that Christmas is right around the corner this would be an absolute stellar gift idea...socks.  Everybody needs them.
 
Rock those Socks, People
Happy Friday
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment