Tuesday, November 4, 2014

October Faves

Moments:
Finishing my very first marathon is by far my favorite moment of the month.  I cannot put into words everything I felt that day and the feelings that continue to flow over.

Bullet's Birthday

Cross Country Sectionals

Gillian's Birthday


Music My jam -  Good Question this month...think I am still just enjoying some of the random older music that downloaded.
   

Beauty Product:
I picked this up at a craft fair at the end of September.  It seriously is some of the best hand cream I have used.  It smells delicious plus I do not feel like I am constantly reapplying it.
Here is the link to the website:  http://www.soapbasketg2.com/


Clothes:  The Home T.
Wisconsin Home O-Concept
I have been rocking this T more times then I can count this month.  The material is super soft and comfortable.  Extra bonus is a portion of the proceeds go to MS.   Having an uncle that suffers from MS makes this companies charity even more special. So go grab one for your state, you will have no regrets.

Reading -  Lately I am still consumed with trying to keep up on my magazines and weekly newspaper delivery.

Watching -  Oh my goodness, I actually took the time to binge watch American Horror Story season 3.  Holler, that show is awesome!  And attempting to finish Dexter.

Food/Drink -
Acorn squash.  This is delicious.  Butter, Brown sugar and boom...yummie in the tummie.

Smelling:
 
 

Purchase:
Little Man, of course.  This also qualifies as a moment.  You can read all about his homecoming here.


Internet Random:  Check out this blog in general.  It does an amazing representation of what abuse looks like and the strong people that have survived and then thrived from an abusive relationship:
http://projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/
Next up...this one was a nice reminder of why I should be grateful I am not an only child: Benefits of Siblings

Blog Post:  My fave blog posts of the month, tow of which come from the skinny mom blog.
Life Hacks that will Save you 15 minutes:  My favorite tip was the thawing your butter with the cheese grater trick.  Hello.
Household Hacks Vicks Vaporub: House training a dog, keeping my feet soft and curing headaches, say what?!?  Now to actually see if they work.
Happy Fall Bark:  This looks so good and super easy.  A person could make this now with the extra amount of Halloween candy. Yum.

Looking Forward too in next month:   Mayfair Shopping trip, Brian Setzer Orchestra and extra long Thanksgiving weekend.

What were your faves this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment