Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

Whether you have kids, dogs, husbands/boyfriends, no one, etc. whatever Happy Mothers Day!

My mommie disappeared on me.  Forest had to work brunch for Mothers Day. So where did that leave me....teenager and obligation free.  The hubbie and I did end up going out to brunch with my little bro.  Absolutely awesome idea by the way.

After all who can complain about having this for brunch....
Why yes that is a wonderful glass of mimosa
 
 

Forest did manage to remember his mothers day gift to me (shout out to the biology teacher or this probably wouldn't have happened) on Monday. Thankfully it was still alive after spending a weekend in the depths of his locker.  Teenage Boy locker equals very, very scary place from my experience.




Happy Mothers Day

No comments:

Post a Comment