Friday, May 10, 2013

Be nice...bring on the starbucks already

 Recently thru one blog I enjoy reading from Camille, I discovered another blogger Chrissy.  Reading about her random acts was truly a joy. It definitely helped inspire me to do some good. Especially after hearing about some of the horrific events that occurred as of recent. 

Today in the form of a "Way to go girl! You are amazeballs!" in her upcoming body building competition, I gave my friend a gift card to Starbucks. You mentioned the words Starbucks Carmel Frappachino and she would get the whole dreamy, teary eyed look going on. Over the last months I have had the privilege of watching her train and hearing about her journey to her first body building competition.




This girl truly is amazing. She is such sweet girl with a great heart. I could not pass up the opportunity to bring some joy to her. Aside from the fact this poor girl had to go without her favorite Frappuchino for four whole months.  She managed to persevere.  I do have to imagine or hope that the indulgence looked something like this.




Here is what she had to say...mission accomplished.

Subject: THANK YOU!!
You are too sweet!! Thank you so much for remembering my competition! I will DEFINITELY enjoy a post comp coffee and think of you! It was on my things to indulge in the next day!!!J Thanks again!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment