Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fab Fit Fun Summer Edition

 
Not to long ago I was just finishing up writing about the spring box and here we are already with the summer box. Before summer actually comes to a huge grinding halt.....
 
We will just dive right into the box. 
 
 
1. The Everyday Wireless speaker - this clips on like a carabineer.  Super easy to just hook to the beach bag and go.
 
2. Daily Spray for your Hair to help leave your locks super soft and shiny even after a day at the beach. 
 
3.  Nail Wraps. These look so fun.  I have yet to give them a try though.  I am pretty rough on my nails during summer, so these may just have to wait a bit longer.

 
4. Vaseline Lotion Spray.  I love that this one has aloe in it.  Perfect for the "oh I forgot to reapply my sunscreen redness" that can happen.
 
5.  Tarte Lipgloss - I love this red color.  If you want a tinge of red, wear it alone.  Want a huge glossy pop of red, put on some red lipstick first. Anyway the color was perfect for me.
 
6. Konjac Facial Sponge.  I have used this a few times and I love how soft my skin feels after.  Plus, I have to barely use any soap with this.

 
7. Headspace card. Honestly, I looked into this a bit, but it did not really interest me.
 
8. Jump Rope.  Yeah.
 
9.  Perfume Roller Ball.  While this is by no means not my scent, I have been wearing it to the gym. Note I only wear perfume to the gym to be courteous of my fellow gym rats.  Sweat does not smell pretty at all.

 
10.  Lastly was this little necklace from Wren.   While it was a pretty necklace, it was not my style.  It has since found a home that will love and cherish it.
 
And now that is all folks, sound interesting you can check it out here: Fab Fit Fun.
 
Now to daydream about what may be arriving in my fall box.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment