Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bubbling over

Oh hey there!  It's a Tuesday.  Master plan was for the long weekend post to be put up on the cyberweb. Clearly this will not be happening.  I was rather busy this morning booking one of my dream backpacking trips!!

Previous Backpacking Adventure Picture
 
My farmers almanac arrived the other day. Last night, I selected the perfect days.  This morning I started looking up the sites.  Then I basically pissed my pants when I found out each site was available for the day I needed(wanted) creating the perfect backpacking itinerary.

This will be the longest backpacking trip that I have taken.  I will be spending the next months educating my self on water filtration/sterilization in the back country, looking for some creative flavorful back country meals, and learning how not to make friends with bears.

I am so excited that the words on this page can not even give you a clear picture. 317 days and counting!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment