Thursday, August 6, 2015

July Monthly Faves

Hard to believe that we are 2/3rds the way done with summer.  That sucks big time.  Let's get this done before I realize that August is over.

Moment:

Kayaking new Waters with the steppie - and finding some little babies to play with
 

 
Basically everything related to this...which would be inflatable turtles, jetsking, rope swinging, cocktails...goodness I love summer

 
Up North with my peeps and everything we did there, new beaches, geocaching, puppy parks...awesome.

 
Music My jam - Again nothing sticking out here. Well except for the Andy Grammar song, which has that whole infectious vibe going on.  Like Kelli said, once you get rid of the song it just comes back again.

Beauty Product - Still loving on the sunscreen

Clothes - Swimsuit all day everyday
 
Reading - Got myself hooked on books on cd for my car ride.   No longer will I will be jealous of the girls, like Steph, who get to read on their commutes.  Now I get to read (listen) too.  Happy Dance.  Oh and my book was:   Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.    Loved it and can't wait until the movie.

Watching - Falling Skies (binging like a biatch, I am) and American Horror Story

Food/Drink - Any thing special that they put in my glass at the tiki bar...thank you god for rum.

Purchase - Our New Jet Ski

Blog Post(s) - Some interesting topics coming out of the girls of the interwebs this month.  Helene over at Helene in Between explained Why Bloggers need Snapchat.   Then I stumbled upon a blog, Career Girl Daily. There I was introduced to 10 amazing travel apps you wouldn't believe exist, the 7 handbags every career girl should have in her closet, and then 7 things successful career girl always bag.

Minion Moment:  
His very first picture and introduction to the world.  You can check his travels on my snapchat: dmbillington.   Be aware though he generally only gets out of bed and out on the weekends (another lazy ass in the house).

Curing the Hangry Graze -
Now this month was hard to pick a winner...my two faves had to be the Flapjacks (of course) and the Hot Pepper Jam.

Looking Forward too in next month...more water time and some backpacking.

1 comment:

  1. If I could do audio books I'd get even more in! Alas I'm a visual girl and I have to actually read the words.

    Your summer is looking awesome! Enjoy this meandering month of August!

    ReplyDelete