Friday, May 29, 2015

May Favorites

Goodbye May...Hello June bring me some sunshine and water time already. First though let's glance back and see what was awesome, glorious, and otherwise fantastic during the month of May.

Moments:

Winning 3rd place for my age group on a horrible hilly monster.
 

 
Finding the very last of our geocaches at the Ledge
 
Music My jam -

Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good

Walk the Moon - Shut up and Dance

Beauty Product - I really have been trying to stick to some of my old faves and not trying new things to the point of an ipsy bag came and I am like no...lets stick with what works and do some make up clean out. The love this month goes to my tried and true nighttime summer oil
Boscia Tsubaki Beauty oil.


Reading -
 The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and What you Left Behind


Watching -  Not much lately, we need to finish the "final" season of "The Following" and yes, I am slightly distressed that they have canceled this.

Food/Drink - 
Bacon from the Natural food store was hands down the most glorious thing that touched my taste buds this month (or quite possibly ever).

Purchase -

The Camper since it officially came home and we officially made the first payment on it.

Smelling - Same as last month...seems like I don't burn candles as often in the warmer months.


Cyber world finds -

Trolling around the interwebs this month (sounds so seedy, doesn't it) I stumbled upon this blog called Un-Fancy. This little corner of the cyber world talks about reducing your wardrobe and creating a capsule wardrobe. Very intrigued by this, especially if you have seen the overflowing in my closet.

Then running with this whole theme of  I want to be outside, we got a camper, summer please come then there was this article, 25 Things only Campers Understand.  Way to many of these are true.

Looking Forward too next month...The Farmers Market starting up, its my dad's and hubbie's birthday (pssst he will be 40), I am going to Mexico with my son, Our hometown Jersey street music fest, paddle the marsh...aka all of the above equals living like a rock star.


1 comment:

  1. I feel like I don't burn candles as often in the warmer months either.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete