Friday, May 1, 2015

April Monthly Faves

Wow, did you see that amazing post yesterday that I have been working on for like a month....no, ha whether either did I.  Can you believe that it completely slipped my mind?  We will blame it on the glorious world of outlook....also known as the disaster zone, black hole of information. Even though I spaced this section of cyberspace, I am completely ecstatic that my I am in the month of April on my emails...yeah, I know it's May.  Which means that this post will be my April Faves.  Bet the title didn't give that away at all...

Moment:

Seeing my son look all handsome and the beautiful K for prom
 


Getting to test out the new toy...even though it was freezing cold and our ride was like 15 minutes.
 
Music My jam - Flo Rida - GDFR



If you have been hanging around long enough, you know in my eyes the Flo-rida has yet to do anything wrong.

Beauty Product -
 
Hoping that the scalp oil will become a new fave.....This month though is the Healthy Deodrant.   I love the smell of this.

 
Reading -
 
Or should I say finally finished this...now onto the next book.


Watching -   We are still working on Season 2 of The Following...and this week has been to the point of crazy that I totally forgot the hubbie and I's tv date time. 

Food/Drink -
 
It's Easter season and everyone should know I am all about the Easter candy



Purchase
 
The jetski.  Yes I know we bought a camper too...but technically that was last month and we really didn't get it towards the end of the month.  Hence the jetski being the fave...and really can you be unhappy with a jetski. Come on Summer already.


Smelling


Looking Forward too in next month...a few 5k's, camping, and The Book of Mormon with my mommie. Holler there is a lot going on this next month.

Oh yeah and the amazing post will now just have to wait until next week...with that being said.  Have a lovely weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment