Friday, December 20, 2013

That's a Wrap

Here we are Friday. Should I say finally, maybe.  At first thought on my post, I was like I am going to keep this non-Christmas. Then realized at some point I am sure that whole Christmas thing will need to be brought up since that appears to be the whole enitre focus of December. It seems everywhere I turn there is something Christmas related. Just call me a grinch.  Alrighty let's get this horse and pony show on the road  (where does that saying even come from anyways).

Wisconsin Winter - Currently a freezing rain advisory.  That whole ice thing is absolutely horrible.  I am done with this, like right now.   We are in Wisconsin. I expect winter to be like a Wisconsin winter.  You know snow. And speaking of that...tomorrow we have a winter storm watch for SNOW.  Yes, I am excited.  Quite possibly one of the few crazies that is excited for snow.  If I plan my weekend right (and the weather partcipates), I will be on my skis some point on Sunday.

Seasonal Fave Link Up Winter - Now speaking of Winter, tomorrow I will hopefully be launching my very first link up.  With everyones focus kind of being on Christmas right now and my love of seeing what people love, I thought it would be a fun idea to see what everyone is looking forward to this winter season.  Very approriate I will be launching this (hopefully) on the first day of winter.  So stop back tomorrow and join the fun.

Website Revamp - My little section of cyberspace has been undergoing some updates.  Very excited on how things have been turning out to date.  Suggestions, ideas, thoughts, leave me a note below...please.

Cashew Brittle - Not sure what I was thinking. Should have known that the little bro would love the cashew brittle as much as our father.  The confirmation was when he decided to drop off a very large can of cashews to be made into cashew brittle.  Someone did inform me that this looks kind of like barf
Yep. And I will be making approximately a batch a day until I run out of cashews or until I end up with a 3rd degree burn, which ever comes first.

Working Out - After my body decided that is did not like something that I ate this week, I was very happy to get back to the gym for at least a couple of days this week. 
Lookey Lookey it is my locker.  Yes, I basically live out of it 5 days a week. Showering at home is kind of strange for me and you have these odd creepers
 

No Blues Week -  Once per year our company relieves us from the uniform. Here is to wearing "human" clothes and bringing back the uniform.  Picking out stuff to wear is stressful.


Now let's all back that azz up and since we are fast approaching Christmas, here is absolutely NO Christmas music for you to enjoy...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment