Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Fab Fit Fun

 
Tra la la...it is time for the Fall Fab Fit Fun box unveiling.  Yeah try to say three times fast.  It seems like it was not to long ago that I was just unwrapping the summer box.
 
 
This season it was once again packed with amazing amounts of goodness. Do what the box kind of says and grab your pumpkin spice latte and let's jump right in shall we...

 
1.  Gift Card to the Jewelers Wife - Now the hardest part of this will  be what to use on.  There are so many cute things.
2.  Tribe Alive Bracelet - This glass crystal bracelet is beautiful.  Extra bonus is that Tribe Alive works with artesian partners to employ impoverished women. 
3. Purple Purse Charm by All state Foundation Purple Purse - Perfect addition to my fave purse plus it helps spread awareness about domestic violence.

 
Strength Tubing and accompanying Total Body Tone video.  Let me just step up to the plate already and get my butt kicked.

 
1. Battery Pack - Honestly I think a person can never have enough battery packs especially when you use your phone to take pictures.
 
2. Gift Card by Picture on Canvas - Now again I get to decide what to order.  We have been looking for a new picture for one of the walls, so this will come in super handy.
 
3. Umbrella - You know a person can never have to many umbrellas especially when you really just want to twirl with one in circles even if it is not raining. 

 
1. Flawless Skin Fluid by Doctor D. Schwab - I used this a few times and liked how my skin was after using it.  It didn't make my skin all crabbie either.  Sadly though I feel it is  a little perfumey for my tastes.
 
2. Lucky Lip Stain by Manna Kadar Cosmetics - Love this for a low key makeup day.  The fact that it is a primer, lip gloss and stain makes it perfect for on the go.
 
3. Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask by Passport to Beauty - Need to try this out yet.
 
4. 3D White Brilliance System by Crest - Since I am all about the flavor, it was not terrible.  Does it do what it says, well with only a small amount to try...hard to tell.
 
And there you have my fall fab fit fun box....there were so many things that I loved in this box I can not even pick a favorite.  Now to patiently wait to see what the winter one shall bring.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment