Monday, October 19, 2015

Ghosts of Weekends Past - Little Old Man

First the boring...our jetskis are winterized and parked, the house has been cleaned, my new dryer works amazing, and the outside is ready for the arrival of old man winter.  I even broke down and turned on the furnace this weekend...only because the low was 26 degrees, almost made it to November 1st.

Now the main event where this last weekend found us celebrating my little old man, Bullet's birthday.  It is so hard to believe that he is 10 years old already.  I will never forget the day we brought him home and all the adventures that we have had since then.  His weekend could be summed up with steak and cake.



The vultures awaiting mom to cut the cake...

 
The gifts...

 
And yes we have to get three because those boys do not share and even with three we still end up breaking up fights.
 
Since Bullet is my outdoor dog, I also took him for a walk on the marsh.


 
One thing he didn't get for his birthday were those darn geese that kept messing with him.....maybe another year.

 
Aside from it being all about Bullet, we did go out to eat with the parents on Saturday night.  It was a place that we have never have been to before.  The food and service was absolutely amazing.  My hubbie even got his very first growler of beer to take home.  We literally stuffed ourselves and laughed ourselves silly....it was a great night.  Now I will leave you with the delicious glory.

 
Short but sweet...but that was how the weekend went.  And another Happy Birthday to my grumpy old man!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment