Friday, November 6, 2015

October Faves

Well yeah..since it is like November 7th, maybe I should just get of my arse already and write up the favorites from the last month.

Moment: 
Seriously this month there was so much goodness, celebration and great times with family, I am not picking one.  So every moment in October was grand.
 
Music My jam -

I have been jamming to this on the treadmill, having it go thru my head constantly and we may or may not have cranked it in the locker room.


Beauty Product - I am not sure if this one is going to qualify as makeup but basically the stuff I used to put the gears on my face, spirit gum.  That shit was the bomb...just make sure that you use the remover.
 
Oh and my lippie sticks...but those will be receiving their very own review shortly.


Clothes - I am wore them, so that is a win.

Food/Drink -   Let's here a great big shout out to my keurig that makes the caramel apple cider which then is graced with some knob creek whiskey.   Fall afternoons folks.


Looking Forward too in next month, possibly getting my shit together in my blog land and starting some new ventures. 


1 comment:

  1. The gears look awesome! I missed dressing up for Halloween this year.

    ReplyDelete