Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Ghosts of Weekends Past and other Random

Hold tight because this one is going to blow you away....basically there will be no pictures in this post for a change.  Hard to believe.   

Our weekend started on Thursday...kind of.  Thursday evening we were graced by the entertainment of teenagers at the high school play, "The Matchmaker".  Every year I am impressed by how great of a job they do and I loved this years play.

Friday found us celebrating national nacho day with a trip to our fave Mexican restaurant.  While I didn't have nachos, I did have tequila.

Saturday....Took the steppie out to take care of some school work...aka take a whole bunch of photos. None of which have been edited hence the lack of their presence here on the blog.  We also then took the morning to grab a bite to eat at the natural food store and have coffee at the coffee shop.  On the way home there was one more stop for a few more pictures.  It truly amazes me to this day that I live right next to a tourist attraction, the Horicon Marsh.
    The evening found us going to my high school reunion. Honestly I didn't feel like going but had to keep a promise.  So basically I sucked it up and now couldn't imagine not going.  One of my old HS friends is hilarious.  Our table was the loudest and I think had the most laughs of the evening.

Sunday.  Found the hubbie recovering and me getting the normal stuff done. Oh and we raked leaves over the weekend.  Sadly though we still have more leaves coming down. 

On another note, I have now finished my third Gillian Flynn book, Sharp Objects.  This whole listening to books on CD is working out wonderfully for me.  I get the joy of the book without trying to find the time to squeeze in the reading.  Because you know it is frowned upon to read and drive.   I truly did not see the end coming.  Rumor has it that they may make this one into a mini-series. 

All in all that sums up my life as I know it for now....the holiday season is coming up quickly along with end of the year and that is when things really go to hell in a hand basket.

Happy Wednesday...until we chat again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment